WILLIAMSON RUN H.O.A.,
ARCHITECTURAL RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES
According to the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions:
"No residence, building, structure or improvement of any type or kind shall be constructed or placed on any Lot without the prior written approval of the Architectural Control Committee."
The Architectural Control Committee will reference the following architectural
restrictions and guidelines which have been established in accordance with the recorded Plat Restrictions when evaluating all architectural changes to any lot within Williamson Run.
All fencing will be constructed of wood, brick or wrought iron. (see #2 below for the only exception permitted to this rule)
Chain link fences are allowed only if the section of fence does not abut an area designated as a Common Area, a street, or another Lot within the sub-division. (i.e. chain link fences are only allowed along the property line of a Lot that is shared with a lot located outside of Williamson Run.) All chain link fencing used, where permitted, must have a factory finish of either brown or black vinyl.
No fence shall be higher than six feet.
No fencing shall extend forward of the back corner of the residence.
Fencing style and color shall be consistent within the Sub-division.
Fences are not permitted in the front or side yards of any residence.
Fences are not permitted on Lots for which a property line is defined by, abuts against, is adjacent to, or co-located with the shoreline of a lake or pond within the sub-division.
8. A fence constructed on a "corner" lot, shall not be closer to a street than the line, which runs from the rear corner of the house to a point, defined by the intersection of the lot's 35 foot building line and the rear property line of the lot.
9.No fence constructed on a Lot abutting an area designated on the Plat as a Common Area, shall exceed three feet in height beyond a point fifteen feet from the house.
If a fence is painted or stained, the color shall match the color of the exterior siding of the house on that lot.
Barbed wire fences are not permitted.
Wire mesh or chicken wire is not permitted as a fencing material.
The brick used to construct a fence on any Lot will match the brick used on the residence contained on that lot.
Snow fences are not permitted.
Fenced in dog runs are not permitted.
Decks shall be located only on that portion of a Lot that lies directly behind the residence constructed on that lot. Decks will not extend beyond the sides of any residence.
The perimeter of a deck shall be enclosed with lattice, wood siding or other decking materials if the deck is constructed greater than 12 inches above the ground.
1) Above ground swimming pools are not permitted in the sub-division.
Screened — in Porches:
Screened — in porches shall be located only on that portion of a Lot that lies directly behind the residence constructed on that lot. Screened — in porches will not extend beyond the sides of any residence.
The perimeter of any screened — in porch shall be enclosed with lattice, wood siding, decking material or brick, if the porch is constructed greater than 12 inches above the ground.
The brick, exterior siding and roofing materials, used in the construction of a screened — in porch shall be the same as the materials used in the construction of the residence to which it is attached.
Screened — in porches shall be painted to match the color of the exterior siding of the house to which it is attached.
Basketball goals shall be free standing and not attached to a residence.
Basketball goals shall have a clear or transparent backboard.
Basketball goals shall not be erected closer to the street than the forward corner of the residence, and in any case, shall not be erected closer to the street than the 35 foot building line.
Satellite dishes will not exceed 36 inches in diameter.
Satellite dishes shall be located so as to not be visible from the street.
Satellite dishes will not be mounted on fences, swing sets etc.
Satellite dishes will not be mounted on fireplace chimneys above the roofline.
Mini Barns / Storage Sheds:
1) Storage sheds and mini barns are not permitted in Williamson Run
1) Paint used on exterior siding, trim and doors shall be consistent with other colors used within the sub-division. Neon, unusually bright or offensive colors are not permitted.
Swing sets (play sets) shall be constructed of wood.
Swing sets shall be located only on that portion of a Lot that lies directly behind the residence constructed on that lot and not readily visible from the street. Exceptions to this rule will be made when dictated by the slope of a lot or tree location.
If a swing set is painted, the color shall match the color of the exterior siding of the residence on that lot.
1) Patios shall be constructed only on that portion of a lot that lies directly behind the residence constructed on that lot. Patios will not extend beyond the sides of any residence.
1) Driveways shall be constructed of concrete, interlocking paving bricks or an exposed aggregate paving material. Asphalt and gravel or dirt driveways are not permitted.
1) Exterior clothes lines are not permitted on any lot
1) Landscaping will be kept trimmed and maintained. Trees and shrubs shall be pruned so that they do not infringe on neighboring homes, driveways, sidewalks or common areas.
Solar Heat Panels:
1) No solar heat panels shall be permitted on roofs of any structures in the sub-division. All solar panels shall be enclosed within fenced-in areas and concealed from view of neighboring lots and streets.
1) Any gas or oil storage tanks used in connection with a lot shall be either buried or located in a garage or house such that they are completely concealed from public view.
Awnings and Patio Covers:
1) No metal, fiberglass or similar type material awnings or patio covers shall be permitted in the subdivision.
1) No antenna shall be allowed to extend higher than five feet above the roofline on the exterior of homes in the sub-division
Major Residence Additions:
1) Any major addition to a residence shall be constructed so as to maintain architectural consistency on the affected residence and within the sub-division.
1) Mailboxes and mailbox posts will remain consistent in style, color and address lettering. All new or repaired mailboxes and posts shall duplicate the style of those originally installed by the developer.
1) The "Dusk to Dawn" yard lights installed on each Lot by the Developer shall be maintained in an operable condition by the lot owners.
1) No camper, motor home, recreational vehicle, snowmobile, boat, trailer, or inoperative vehicle, may be parked on any lot or in any driveway, for more than 72 hours.
Building permits, if required, are the responsibility of the homeowner.
Permanent improvements, buildings, or structures of any type, other than landscaping, are not permitted in the front lawn of any Lot.
Paved or hard surfaces on any Lot are limited to driveways, patios, pool decks and sidewalks. Lawn or other suitable landscaping will cover all other portions of a lot.
All permanent structures will be built to applicable building code specifications.
Any city, county, state or federal restrictions will supercede those stated in this document.
Any issues not addressed by this document will be resolved by the Homeowner's Association Board of Directors or the Architectural Control Committee.